ecoTEC plus combination store
The solution for larger homes
- High performance, control and efficiency
- Integrated hot water storage device at the back of the boiler
- Hot water within 5 seconds* and up to 20 litres of hot water per minute
- A wide range of heating control options, from our simple boiler timer right up to our vSMART™ smartphone app
- 5-year guarantee as standard, with 7 to 10 years available when you book a Vaillant Advance installer
If you have a larger home with high hot water demands, but you’d prefer not to install a hot-water cylinder or cold-water tank, the ecoTEC plus 38kW combination store is the boiler solution for you.
Our goal is always outstanding performance: low energy consumption for hot water and central heating – and lower fuel bills for you. The ecoTEC plus is smart: when it’s on it can produce 20 litres per minute, significantly more than a traditional combination boiler could deliver.
But when it knows you don’t need as much heating power, it can drop to using 16% of its maximum power saving on fuel and money.
Because we know that’s what you want from your boiler. You want it to be efficient, easy to use, reliable and quiet.
Its straightforward backlit display, its stainless-steel heat exchanger, its premium components, and its Quiet Mark accreditation all mean that with the ecoTEC plus you can go tick, tick, tick and tick.
- One storage combination model with 38kW
- A flow rate of up to 20 litres per min for fast instant hot water*
- ErP A rated for both hot water and heating efficiency
- Dimensions in mm: H 720 x W 440 x D 600
*Dependent on the distance of the boiler from the taps
|ecoTEC plus combination store 938||38kW|
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009 (%)||89.3|
|ErP rating central heating||A|
|ErP rating hot water||A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D mm)||720 x 440 x 600|
|Maximum DHW flow rate (l/min)||20.1|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.