The uniSTOR hot water cylinders for heat pumps
The cylinder range designed for heat pumps
- The cylinders range from 150 up to 300 litres, so they’re suitable for a wide range of properties with different hot water demands
- They’re specifically designed to work alongside Vaillant heat pumps
- Their unique integrated coil system ensure maximum heat transfer and helps to reduce running costs and increases hot water performance
- The cylinders are made from 100% recyclable stainless steel with an ultra-hard-wearing outer shell that comes with a 25-year guarantee
UniSTOR cylinder range for heat pumps
Our uniSTOR heat pump cylinder range is designed to work in harmony with Vaillant heat pumps and provide highly efficient heating and hot water systems.
Featuring state-of-the-art insulation as well as a 100% recyclable stainless steel shell, uniSTOR heat pump cylinders give you a robust and sustainable system solution to support your Vaillant heat pump.
Pre-plumbed cylinder range available which comes with fitted components to make installation quicker for your installer.
All Vaillant hot water cylinders are manufactured in line with standards that are maintained by the Hot Water Association.
- Available in a range of sizes from 150 to 300 litres
- Slim-line 150 litre option available for compact spaces
- Pre-plumbed versions available in 150 to 300 litres
|The uniSTOR cylinder range||150 litre pre-plumbed||200 litre pre-plumbed||250 litre pre-plumbed||300 litre pre-plumbed||150 litre standard||200 litre standard||250 litre standard||300 litre standard|
|Outer diameter with insulation (mm)||435||595||595||595||595||595||595||595|
|Height with insulation (mm)||1642||1265||1535||1745||975||1265||1535||1745|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around renewable products can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise talking to a qualified renewable heating engineer who can advise on the best renewable solution for you and your requirements.
Once you have been contacted, a renewable heating engineer will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you renewable product(s).
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.