The aroTHERM hybrid heat pump system
An intelligent renewable heating solution
- Hybrid heating solution to combine aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump with a traditional boiler
- Unique triVAI technology to ensure most efficient energy source always used
- Great first step into a renewable and sustainable heating system for your home
- Homeowners can benefit from a range of warranties of up to 7 years parts and labour when installed by a renewable partner
The aroTHERM hybrid is a smart heating system using both renewable and traditional heating sources. Using our VRC 700 system control, our unique triVAI® hybrid management system switches between renewable and traditional heat source to maximise efficiency and lower running costs.
The aroTHERM hybrid system can use either a current gas, oil or LPG boiler alongside the aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump.
For maximum savings and performance, we recommend the hybrid system includes a modern high efficiency Vaillant boiler.
What you need to know
- Its pre-programmed intelligence means it’s easy to control and choose the most cost-effective heating option when energy tariffs change.
- It comes with weather compensating controls as standard, so it can maintain optimum efficiency while the hybrid system also runs cost effectively.
- The control is compatible with all sizes of aroTHERM heat pump and any type of boiler system, including gas, oil and liquid petroleum gas (LPG).
- It comes with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee as standard when you have one installed by a Vaillant Advance Renewable Installer, so you can have peace of mind.
- The aroTHERM hybrid has received a Quiet Mark award which means it’s one of the quietest of its type on the market.
- The aroTHERM is Certified by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), a national quality assurance scheme that recognises high standards in renewable energy technologies.
- As an MCS certified product, the aroTHERM, you could benefit from Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments.
- The aroTHERM hybrid heat pump system overview
- How does a heat pump work?
- Research and development behind our hear pump range
For detailed specification on the aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump used in the hybrid solution, please see the aroTHERM product page.
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around renewable products can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise talking to a qualified renewable heating engineer who can advise on the best renewable solution for you and your requirements.
Once you have been contacted, a renewable heating engineer will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you renewable product(s).
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.