The aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump
Heat pump technology that uses the air outside
- The pump harnesses naturally renewable resources, so it saves money on your fuel bills and reduces your carbon footprint
- Homeowners can benefit from a range of warranties of up to 7 years parts and labour when installed by a renewable partner
- There are four sizes of heat output available, so it’s a good solution for most kinds of property
aroTHERM air-to-water heat pumps generate heat for your home using energy from the air outside.
What you need to know
- The heat pump has output sizes for many types of property, with 5, 8, 11 and 15kW models available.
- For the best performance, your home should be well insulated and have a low heat loss – your Vaillant Advance Renewable Installer can carry out a full heat loss calculation to work out which model will suit you best.
- Converting your home to use an air-to-water heat pump system will take around 3 to 5 days.
- aroTHERM is one of quietest heat pumps on the market, as its Quiet Mark award shows.
- The aroTHERM is Certified by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), a national quality assurance scheme that recognises high standards in renewable energy technologies.
- As an MCS certified product the aroTHERM, you could benefit from Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments.
- Four models covering 5, 8, 11 and 15kW heating output
- ErP A++ rated for both hot water and heating efficiency
- Dimensions in mm (5kW): W 970 x H 834 x D 408
|The aroTHERM range||5kW||8kW||11kW||15kW|
|Dimensions (H x W x D mm)||834 x 970 x 408||975 x 1103 x 463||975 x 1103 x 463||1375 x 1103 x 463|
|ErP at 35°C||A++||A++||A+||A++|
|ErP at 55°C||A+||A++||A+||A+|
|Sound power level dB(A)||58||60||66||66|
|Maximum hot water flow temperature °C||60||63||63||63|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around renewable products can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise talking to a qualified renewable heating engineer who can advise on the best renewable solution for you and your requirements.
Once you have been contacted, a renewable heating engineer will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you renewable product(s).
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.