ecoTEC pro combi
The smart combination boiler for small to medium homes
- Precision heating to reduce your fuel bills
- A full range of thermostat controls, from our simple analogue timers to our vSMART™ app based control
- Hand-assembled in Derbyshire by one operative from start to finish, in our award-winning manufacturing plant
- 2 years guarantee as standard, with 5 to 10 years available when you book a Vaillant Advance installer
The ecoTEC pro is an ideal combi boiler for small-to-medium homes that need instant hot water – but don’t need a water tank.
It’s keeps things simple for you. The bright and easy-to-use display means operating the boiler is a doddle. And like, all our models, it’s Quiet Mark approved, meaning it’s one of the quietest products in its category.
But on the inside, the ecoTEC pro is super smart. It can adapt itself to give you only the heating you require, lowering your fuel bills. And premium parts like the stainless-steel heat exchanger keeps everything running smoothly and reliably.
- Three combi models covering 24, 28 or 30kW heating outputs
- A flow rate of up to 12.3 litres per min for fast instant hot water
- ErP A rated for both hot water and heating efficiency
- Dimensions in mm (825 model): H 720 x W 440 x D 338
- Works with LPG where required
|ecoTEC pro boiler range||24kW||28kW||30kW|
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009 (%)||89.3||89.3||89.3|
|ErP rating central heating||A||A||A|
|ErP rating hot water||A||A||A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D mm)||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338|
|Maximum DHW flow rate (l/min)||9.6||11.1||12.3|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.