ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ combi
The premium combination boiler
- The best in boiler performance, control and efficiency
- Fully compatible with our vSMART™ heating control for optimum performance and smartphone app control
- Eco-friendly and 85% recyclable
- Hand-assembled in our award-winning Derbyshire manufacturing plant
- 5-year guarantee as standard, with 7 to 10 years available when you book a Vaillant Advance installer
The ecoTEC exclusive is the best in the business. It has our unique Green iQ mark which means it gives you the ultimate in energy efficiency, the lowest fuel consumption and lowest running costs.
It’s smart, too. It’s the only boiler that can adapt itself so it’s always giving you the precise level of heat you need – which means less waste and lower fuel bills.
And the ecoTEC exclusive range is our most climate-friendly boiler, with 85% of parts being recyclable at the end of its life.
It’s compatible with the vSMART™ control so you can have the power to control your boiler from your smart phone or tablet.
And like, all our models, it’s Quiet Mark approved, meaning it’s one of the quietest products in its category.
- Two combination models covering 35 or 43kW output
- A flow rate of 17.8 litres per min for fast instant hot water
- ErP A rated for both hot water and heating efficiency
- Dimensions in mm (43kW): W 720 x H 440 x D 474
- Works with LPG where required
|ecoTEC exclusive combi boiler range||35kW||43kW|
|SEDBUK SAP Seasonal Efficiency (%)||89.7||89.6|
|ErP efficiency rating for central heating||A||A|
|ErP efficiency rating for hot water||A||A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D mm)||720 x 440 x 406||720 x 440 x 474|
|Maximum hot water flow rate (l/min)||14.5||17.8|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.