ecoFIT pure system
The cupboard-size system boiler for any home
- High performance build, smart controls and efficiency
- Compact enough to fit in a kitchen cupboard
- A full range of heating control options, from our simple analogue timers to our vSMART™ smartphone app
- Quiet Mark approved, meaning it’s one of the quietest products in its category
- 2 years guarantee as standard, with 7 to 10 years available when you book a Vaillant Advance installer
If space is at a premium in your home, the cupboard-size ecoFIT pure system boiler is the choice for you. It’s designed to be flexible, with a rear flue option available to give you more choice where you put it.
But being lightweight and compact, doesn’t mean you have to compromise on comfort. The ecoFIT pure’s powerful aluminum heat exchanger which offers outstanding performance and low energy consumption for any home.
It’s smart, too. When you don’t need as much heat, it will reduce itself to just 20% of its maximum output – meaning greater energy efficiency and lower bills for you.
And because it works with vSMART, you can control your low-cost, climate-friendly heating via the internet.
- Five system models covering 12, 15, 18, 25 or 30kW heating outputs
- Awarded Quiet Mark accreditation - one of the quietest boilers on the market, designed for a peaceful home
- Patented 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger reduces stress on the heat exchanger for longer life reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Dimensions in mm: H 700 x W 390 x D 295
|ecoFIT pure system boiler range||12kW||15kW||18kW||25kW||30kW|
|ErP rating for central heating||A||A||A||A||A|
|ErP rating for hot water||A||A||A||A||A|
|Modulation 1: X||1.23||1.53||1.84||2.55||3.06|
|ErP decibel rating (sound power) dB||45||48||49||51||54|
|PCDB seasonal efficiency %||89.8||89.9||89.7||89.7||89.9|
|Boiler dimension (H x W x D mm)||700 x 390 x 295|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.