geoTHERM ground source heat pump (discontinued)
A quiet, efficient and economical heat pump that draws on renewable energy
- When a geoTHERM heat pump is installed in a well-insulated building, it can significantly reduce heat loss for greater comfort and lower fuel bills
- It comes with weather compensating controls as standard, to give you optimum efficiency
- The clear LED display shows how much energy is being extracted from the ground, so you can see how effectively the heat pump is working
- It has received a Quiet Mark award which means it’s one of the quietest of it’s type on the market
- Homeowners can benefit from a range of warranties of up to 7 years parts and labour when installed by a renewable partner
Attention: This product is now discontinued.
geoTHERM heat pumps are designed to provide comfortable, efficient and sustainable heating around your home by using energy drawn from the ground. It’s range of higher capacity outputs mean geoTHERM is also suitable for larger homes and commercial properties.
What you need to know
|The geoTHERM ground source heat pump range||22kW||30kW||38kW||46kW|
|Dimensions (H x W x D mm)||1200 x 760 x 900||1200 x 760 x 900||1200 x 760 x 900||1200 x 760 x 900|
|ErP at 35°C||A++||A++||A++||A++|
|ErP at 55°C||A++||A++||A++||A++|
|Sound power level dB(A)||54||55||56||61|
|Maximum flow temperature (°C)||62||62||62||62|