flexoTHERM water source heat pump
flexoTHERM and fluoCOLLECT for water source applications
- The heat pump harnesses naturally renewable energy from a water source, so it saves money on your fuel bills and reduces your carbon footprint
- Homeowners can benefit from a range of warranties of up to 7 years parts and labour when installed by a renewable partner
- There are a range of heat outputs available, so it’s a good solution for homes that have a local water source, such as a lake, river or stream
- Incredibly quiet during operation and is Quiet Mark approved*
*Excludes 230V range
What you need to know:
- Available in 230V and 400V - 230V heat pump is available in 5, 8 and 11kW models. 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models
- Ideal for properties that have a suitable water source, such as a lake, river or stream
- For the best performance, your home should be well insulated and have a low heat loss – your Vaillant Advance Renewable Installer can carry out a full heat loss calculation to work out which model will suit you best.
- flexoTHERM is one of quietest heat pumps on the market, as its Quiet Mark award demonstrates this (Quiet Mark accreditation excludes 230V range)
- flexoTHERM is Certified by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), a national quality assurance scheme that recognises high standards in renewable energy technologies.
- As an MCS certified product, flexoTHERM could benefit from Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Eight models covering:
- 230V heat pump is available in 5, 8 and 11kW models
- 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models
- ErP A+++ rated for both hot water and heating efficiency when used with Vaillant controls
- Dimensions in mm (5kW): W 595 x H 1185 x D 600
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around renewable products can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise talking to a qualified renewable heating engineer who can advise on the best renewable solution for you and your requirements.
Once you have been contacted, a renewable heating engineer will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you renewable product(s).
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.