flexoTHERM air source heat pump
flexoTHERM and aroCOLLECT for air source applications
- The heat pump harnesses naturally renewable energy from the air, so it saves money on your fuel bills and reduces your carbon footprint
- Homeowners can benefit from a range of warranties of up to 7 years parts and labour when installed by a renewable partner
- There are a range of heat outputs available, so it’s a good solution for homes that have a 400V supply
- Incredibly quiet during operation and is Quiet Mark approved
What you need to know:
- Available in 400V - 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models
- For the best performance, your home should be well insulated and have a low heat loss – your Vaillant Advance Renewable Installer can carry out a full heat loss calculation to work out which model will suit you best.
- Converting your home to use an air source heat pump system will take around 3 to 5 days.
- flexoTHERM is one of quietest heat pumps on the market, as its Quiet Mark award demonstrates this
- flexoTHERM is Certified by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), a national quality assurance scheme that recognises high standards in renewable energy technologies.
- As an MCS certified product, flexoTHERM could benefit from Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Five models covering 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW heating output
- ErP A+++ rated for both hot water and heating efficiency when used with Vaillant controls
- Dimensions in mm (5kW): W 595 x H 1185 x D 600