Vaillant timeSWITCH 160 control
The simple digital heating control for your home
- Two channel digital timer
- Mounts directly into boiler fascia
- Controls heating and domestic hot water timed programmes
- Holiday function - days away from home scheduling
- Easy to use – the TimeSWITCH 160’s digital display let’s you control your heating system with minimal fuss, with a full range of programmes and simple override functions.
- Flexible control of heating – the device comes with multiple heating and hot water programmess to give you flexibility over what time your heating and hot water goes on and off.
- Annual service reminder – The device reminds you when your boiler is due for its annual service.
- Avoid unnecessary heating bills – The holiday function means you can stop your heating from coming on while you’re away and put it back on when you return.
timeSWITCH 160 needs to be bought with a Vaillant VRT 15 room thermostat from elsewhere in your home.
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology heating controls and thermostats can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating control or thermostat for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you chosen heating control or thermostat.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.