The flexoTHERM multi-source heat pump
A smart and flexible multi-source heating system that uses renewable heat sources from the ground, water or air
- flexoTHERM is one of our greenest heating systems, because it uses renewable sources to create free energy
- The heat pump come in different sizes of heat output to suit your property, with 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models available
- It’s simple to install, and features intelligent weather compensating controls and Wi-Fi connectivity for remote operation
- Homeowners can benefit from a range of warranties of up to 7 years parts and labour when installed by a renewable partner
The flexoTHERM is a versatile heating system that uses heat pumps and draws natural thermal energy into a building from the ground, water or air.
What you need to know
- The flexoTHERM comes in heat output sizes for many types of property, with 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models available.
- For the best performance, your home should be well insulated and have a low heat loss – your Vaillant Advance Renewable Installer can carry out a full heat loss calculation to work out which model will suit you best.
- It comes with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee as standard when you have one installed by a Vaillant Advance Renewable Installer, so you can have peace of mind.
- It has received a Quiet Mark award which means it’s one of the quietest of it’s type on the market.
- The flexoTHERM is certified by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), a nationally recognised quality assurance scheme that recognises high standards in renewable energy technologies.
- As an MCS certified product, you could benefit from Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments.
- The flexoTHERM modular system can be easily adapted. It can be: A ground source heat pump when connected to a ground loop; An air source heat pump when connected to an aroCOLLECT air source brine collector module, or; A water source heat pump when connected to the fluoCOLLECT module.
- Five models covering 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW heating output
- ErP A+++ rated for both hot water and heating efficiency, when installed using VRC 700 controls
- Dimensions in mm : W 1183 x H 595 x D 600
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around renewable products can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise talking to a qualified renewable heating engineer who can advise on the best renewable solution for you and your requirements.
Once you have been contacted, a renewable heating engineer will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you renewable product(s).
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.