Our Vaillant Advance Boiler & Heat Pump Installers
To maintain our very high standards, we don’t sell our boilers or heat pumps directly to homeowners. Instead, Vaillant installations can be taken out by our network of Vaillant Advance accredited installers. By doing this, we ensure you have access to expert knowledge, market-leading products, and receive exceptional service every step of the way from initial enquiry to successful installation.
Find an installer
We created the Vaillant Advance installer scheme to ensure that you get the very best service from start to finish. All Vaillant Advance installers are either Gas Safe registered (for boilers) or MCS accredited (for heat pumps), and know our range of gas boilers, heat pumps and renewable energy solutions inside out. This means that they are not only able to help you choose the perfect heating and hot water system for your home, but will also install your chosen Vaillant product to the very highest standards.
Vaillant Advance fully trained, independent installers can provide you with:
- Expert knowledge to find a Vaillant boiler or heat pump that’s the perfect fit for you
- A free, no-obligation, quote
- Extra peace of mind; our Vaillant Advance installers can offer your exclusive extended guarantees ranging from 5-10 years dependant on your chosen model
Our network of Vaillant Advance installers can be found up and down the country. To find an installer near you, click the link below. Why Wait?
Not ready to find your local installer just yet?
Note: we always recommend discussing your options with your local installer, they will be able to assess your property and recommend the best product to suit.
The benefits of choosing a Vaillant Advance installer for your home heating system
No-obligation free quote
- A Vaillant Advance Installer will provide you with a free, no obligation quote
- Expert knowledge to find a solution that's right for your needs
- Advice about the best solution for your heating and hot water requirements
Expert product knowledge
- Expert product advice for Vaillant boilers, heat pumps, controls and cylinders
- Product installation provided by an experienced engineer
- Provides system cleansing and protective filters where required
Aftercare and servicing
- Vaillant installers can look after your heating system with an annual service
- Ensure your warranty remains valid through annual servicing
- Maintains that your heating system always delivers high efficiency and top performance
As the installers listed on this website are not employed, contracted or approved by us, Vaillant cannot accept any responsibility for their workmanship. The terms of the Vaillant Group warranty on the quality of the manufacture of the product remains unaffected.
Vaillant is always interested in receiving feedback on the work carried out by installers listed on our website. If you would like to share your experiences with us, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org