flexoTHERM ground source heat pump
230V and 400V ground source heat pump with Green iQ technology
- MCS accredited and Quiet Mark approved
- Suitable for domestic and commercial properties
- ErP rated A+++ when installed with VRC 700 or VRC 700f
- High seasonal SCoP value
flexoTHERM can be connected to either a ground collector or borehole system to provide efficient generation of heating and hot water.
This option is suitable for applications where adequate space is available to incorporate a ground collector - or a borehole in situations where space may be restricted. In addition, flexoTHERM can be connected to a passive cooling module to assist with climate control in modern homes that are air tight. The passive cooling module works as a heat exchanger, removing the thermal energy stored in a building to discharge it into the ground. It is only suitable for homes with underfloor heating and fan coil systems, and must work with a ground collector.
Passive cooling is possible at almost no cost with ground or water sources, passing warm heating circuit water against cool brine fluid to gently cool down the building.
Features and benefits:
- Available in 230V and 400V - 230V heat pump is available in 5, 8 and 11kW models. 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models.
- More power, more efficiency - Integrated EVI super compressor, injects additional refrigerant into the compression cycle
- Exceptionally quiet - With noise levels as low as a modern refrigerator - 42dB(A), flexoTHERM has earned the ‘Quiet Mark’ approval
- High quality and sustainable - Green iQ technology aids in future-proofing the product and ensures optimum efficiency, performance and sustainability
- Ability to cascade up to seven flexoTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties
- Extended capabilities and flexibility - Modular design gives flexoTHERM greater sustainability and flexibility with accessories to enable connection to either air or water sources.
|Technical data||Unit||5kW 230V||8kW 230V||11kW 230V||5kW 400V||8kW 400V||11kW 400V||15kW 400V||19kW 400v|
|Product dimensions (H x D x W)||mm||1183 x 595 x 600||1183 x 595 x 600||1183 x 595 x 600||1183 x 595 x 600||1183 x 595 x 600||1183 x 595 x 600||1183 x 595 x 600||1183 x 595 x 600|
|Weight, with packaging||kg||161||176||188||155||170||178||185||197|
|Weight, without packaging||kg||151||166||178||145||160||168||176||187|
|Weight, ready for operation||kg||157||173||185||151||167||175||187||200|
|Sound power level B0/W35|
EN 12102/EN 14511 LWI in heating mode
|Inrush current (with inrush current limiter)||A||15||19||60||15||19||22||26||30|
|Energy-related Product 35°C*||band||A+++|
|Energy-related Product 55°C*||band||A+++|
|MCS SCoP performance table|
*Reported efficiency when used with VRC 700 / VRC 700f controller
For further details on the specifications of this products, please download the Technical Specification table/s below:
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.