Passive cooling module
Provides passive cooling functionality for flexoTHERM heat pumps
- Passive cooling module for use with ground collector and boreholes
- Thermally insulated casing
- Integral diverter valve, mixing valve and heat exchanger
- Wall-mounted for easy installation
flexoTHERM can be connected to a passive cooling module to assist with climate control in modern homes that are air tight. The passive cooling module works as a heat exchanger, removing the thermal energy stored in a building to discharge it into the ground. It is only suitable for homes with underfloor heating and fan coil systems, and must work with a ground collector.
Passive cooling is possible at almost no cost with ground or water sources, passing warm heating circuit water against cool brine fluid to gently cool down the building.
Features and benefits:
- Passive cooling module for use with ground collector and boreholes - Designed to work with flexoTHERM ground source heat pumps
- Provides passive cooling for ground source installations - Provides the option of passive cooling for end users, and is incredibly efficient and cost effective to run.
- Ideal for homes that have underfloor heating and fan coil systems - Effectively removes thermal energy stored in a building.
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.