Introducing myVAILLANT Pro
Vaillant introduced its eBUS communication technology into its products in 2006. This enables Vaillant appliances to talk to each other and offers data on the performance of the heating system and its components.
This technology now means that Vaillant can support installers to offer their customers extra levels of service and support – using myVAILLANT Pro.
The solution enables installers to remotely monitor their customer boiler installations, with access to detailed performance data, fault code history and offer diagnostic insights – all at the click of button.
Benefits at a glance
Improved service efficiency
Be notified immediately of a fault on a customer's appliance, with insights on how to rectify, so you can plan ahead and have an even more efficient first visit
Data driven insights on failures to aid repairs and spare part identification
Easily manage customers in the secure customer database which gives quick visibility of appliance model and serial number
Latest appliance documents
Installation, user instructions with exploded views and wiring diagrams available
Schedule multiple service and repair visits more efficiently by utilising the failure and spare part insights provided
Improved first-time fix rates by knowing what parts you need before you arrive
Detailed fault and status history and information
Time and date stamped service and fault history for each connected appliance and the latest fault information available for all supported appliances
Installation and manufacturing date
Complete transparency of the appliance production and installation
Remotely monitor appliance and thermostat
Easily review appliance data points whilst on the move and manage customer's time programmes set on their thermostat
Coming soon: Guarantee status
Always be aware of which appliances are in or out of guarantee
We’re continuously developing new features, to help our installers work even more efficiently. We’ve further developed myVAILLANT Pro to include some new and exciting features, including:
- Added payment options – to help you update your account / tiers at your convenience.
- Resending consent emails to homeowners - Meaning you can now re-send the consent email to the homeowner should they miss the first email – previously they had to delete the homeowners account and re-add it.
- Live monitoring – giving you the ability to see the status of the heating system, live – wherever you are.
- Water pressure monitoring – as we know, some faults can occur due to low water pressure which, with the correct guidance can be rectified by the homeowner, saving you time.
- Add boilers from your Advance registrations – Advance and myVAILLANT Pro are now synced, meaning you can add a new boiler directly from your Advance registrations - no more typing in the serial number twice!
Getting started with myVAILLANT Pro
Get started with myVAILLANT Pro in 3 easy steps
1. Download the app for free for iOS or Android
The app can be easily accessed directly through the myVAILLANT Pro website or by downloading the iOS or Android app.
2. Sign in with Advance
To access myVAILLANT Pro, an active Vaillant Advance account is required. Not already a Vaillant Advance member? Click here to sign up
3. Get started
Set up is complete! Start adding customer and providing peace of mind with myVAILLANT Pro.
Vaillant is proud in ensuring myVAILLANT Pro is secured for today and tomorrow.
Additionally, all Vaillant products are tested and approved by the VDE institute, an independent and neutral European technical-scientific association that tests and certifies electro technical devices, components and systems. Products carrying the VDE mark have been independently assessed international standards and legal protection requirements.
You can therefore rest assured that Vaillant products are secured and protected to the highest level.
Choose the plan that's right for you
Upgrade or downgrade at any time