ecoFIT pure system
The cupboard-size system boiler for any home
- High performance build, smart controls and efficiency
- Compact enough to fit in a kitchen cupboard
- A full range of heating control options, from our simple analogue timers to our vSMART™ smartphone app
- Quiet Mark approved, meaning it’s the quietest product in its category
- Standard 2 year warranty. Free 7 year warranty when registered by a Vaillant Advance installer (promotion until 31/12/18)
If space is at a premium in your home, the cupboard-size ecoFIT pure combination boiler is the choice for you. It’s designed to be flexible, with a rear flue option available to give you more choice where you put it.
But being lightweight and compact, doesn’t mean you have to compromise on comfort. The ecoFIT pure’s powerful aluminum heat exchanger which offers outstanding performance and low energy consumption for any home.
It’s smart, too. When you don’t need as much heat, it will reduce itself to just 20% of its maximum output – meaning greater energy efficiency and lower bills for you.
And because it works with vSMART, you can control your low-cost, climate-friendly heating via the internet.
- Five system models covering 12, 15, 18, 25 or 30kW heating outputs
- ErP A rated for both hot water and heating efficiency
- Dimensions in mm (612 model): H 700 x W 390 x D 295
|ecoFIT pure system boiler range||12kW||15kW||18kW||25kW||30kW|
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009 (%)||89.3||89.1||89.0||89.0||89.3|
|ErP rating for central heating||A||A||A||A||A|
|ErP rating for hot water||A||A||A||A||A|
|Boiler dimension (H x W x D mm)||700 x 390 x 295||700 x 390 x 295||700 x 390 x 295||700 x 390 x 295||700 x 390 x 372|