flexoTHERM air source heat pump
flexoTHERM and aroCOLLECT for air source applications
- MCS accredited and Quiet Mark approved
- Ideal for larger domestic and commercial properties
- ErP rated A+++ when installed with VRC 700 or VRC 700f
- High seasonal SCoP value
The aroCOLLECT air source brine collector module acts as an alternative to a ground loop and is compatible with 400V flexoTHERM models.
aroCOLLECT is a three-phase air collector that uses the ambient air temperature to warm the brine fluid just like a ground loop system. The result is a high-efficiency air-to-water heat exchanger that ensures there is no heat loss between the outside and indoors. It features fully modulating ventilators with minimal sound production, which means the system runs very quietly, operating with a very low noise level of 39.8dB(A) (400V, 5kW).
aroCOLLECT features a twin unit connection using balanced Tichelmann piping, reverse return system and is ideal for outdoor use in agricultural, commercial and residential projects.
flexoTHERM and aroCOLLECT are MCS accredited, so may qualify for the RHI scheme.
Features and benefits:
- Available in 400V - 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models
- More power, more efficiency - Integrated EVI super compressor, injects additional refrigerant into the compression cycle
- Exceptionally quiet - With noise levels as low as a modern refrigerator - 42dB(A), flexoTHERM has earned the ‘Quiet Mark’ approval
- High quality and sustainable - Green iQ technology aids in future-proofing the product and ensures optimum efficiency performance and sustainability.
- Ability to cascade up to seven flexoTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties.
- Ideal for larger domestic and commercial projects - Ideal for outdoor use in agricultural, commercial and residential projects that may not be suitable for boreholes or ground arrays.
|Technical data||Unit||5kW 400V||8kW 400V||11kW 400V||15kW 400V||19kW 400V|
|Product dimensions (H x D x W)||mm||1185 x 600 x 595|
|aroCOLLECT dimensions (H x D x W)||mm||1256 x 785 x 1192|
|Weight, with packaging||kg||155||170||178||185||197|
|Weight, without packaging||kg||145||160||168||176||187|
|Weight, ready for operation||kg||151||167||175||187||200|
|Sound power level A7/W35|
EN 12102/EN 14511 LWI in heating mode
|Inrush current (with inrush current limiter)||A||15||19||22||26||30|
|Energy-related Products at 35°C*||band||A+++|
|Energy-related Products at 55°C*||band||A+++|
|MCS SCoP performance table|
*Reported efficiency when used with VRC 700 / VRC700f controller
For further details on the specifications of this products, please download the Technical Specification table here (817 kB).
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.