Terms and conditions - Matching Guarantee
Terms and Conditions - Matching Guarantee
Products covered: ecoFIT pure 412, ecoFIT pure 415, ecoFIT pure 418, ecoFIT pure 425, ecoFIT pure 430, ecoFIT pure 435, ecoFIT pure 612, ecoFIT pure 615, ecoFIT pure 618, ecoFIT pure 625, ecoFIT pure 630, ecoFIT pure 825, ecoFIT pure 830, ecoFIT pure 835
To receive the benefit of the boiler guarantee extension to 10 years the following terms and conditions must be followed or any clam against the guarantee will be rejected. These terms and conditions are in addition to the Vaillant standard terms and conditions as found on the website: www.vaillant.co.uk
- A Vaillant control (VRT350 GB part number 0020124475, VRT350f GB part number 0020124482, VRC 700/5 part number 0020184838, Wireless VRC 700 part number 0020231564) must be used.
- The heating system must be flushed, cleansed and inhibited in accordance with BS7593.
- In all instances a suitable corrosion inhibitor must be introduced into the clean primary water system as described in the manufacturers instructions.
- It is essential that the pH level is as per manufacturers instructions at all times - a litmus test kit is provided to confirm this and results must be logged in the relevant section, and upon yearly service in the comments section of the Benchmark logbook.
- The cleanliness of the heating system should be confirmed by the use of a turbidity tube
- The appliance and the system need to be serviced annually. The service process must be as described within the installation and maintenance instructions of the boiler.
- The effectiveness or strength of the inhibitor and consequent cleanliness of the heating system must be checked every 2 years, action taken as appropriate, and noted in the benchmark logbook.
- The boiler extended guarantee must be registered by an Advance Loyalty Club registered installer within 30 days of installing the appliance, together with the control on the Advance Loyalty Club website or via the app.
- Failure to registered within this time period will result in the guarantee reverting to standard Advance Loyalty Club levels.
To register, you must provide the full 28 digit serial number of the appliance and the full 28 digit serial number of the control.