The new ecoTEC sustain boiler
Long-term reliability and low cost ownership... the perfect boiler for Social Housing
The ecoTEC sustain is a new generation of boiler, designed for specification in the social housing market with easy use, longevity and low maintenance firmly in mind.
The ecoTEC sustain boiler range of combination boilers feature a high-quality stainless steel heat exchanger, designed with front access for ease of service, resulting in less time and money spent on repairs and ensuring your tenants' peace of mind.
The range features 24,28 and 34kW combination models to suit all types of tenant properties. Where a specification requires a system or open vent boiler, Vaillant's ecoFIT pure products can be used.
Key features and benefits:
- Compact dimensions - 720mm (H) x 440mm (W) x 338mm (D) For flexible siting options
- High-quality heat exchanger - Stainless steel heat exchanger designed for long life and easy maintenance
- Removable side panels and push-fit flue system - For improved accessibility and ease of installation
- Modulating low NOx burner and fan - Lower emissions to fulfill social housing green credentials
- Recognised Grundfos high-efficiency pump - Modulating high-torque pump uses low energy to deliver a balanced output to meet the boiler demand, helping to reduce energy consumption
- New condensate trap with safety back-up - Removable from the base of appliance for easy install and maintenance
- Large illuminated blue on back LED display - Easy-to-read boiler display wherever it is sited with simple fault code identification
- Compatible with aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump hybrid system - Making the perfect entry into renewable systems
- Familiar footprint and flue position - Makes replacing an existing ecoTEC pro with an ecoTEC sustain quicker and easier; compatible with all existing Vaillant flue components
- Controls compatibility - The wide range of Vaillant room thermostats, wired and wireless controls including the vSMART™ app-based control with weather compensation to lower running costs for tenants
- ErP A rated product - Suitable for both refurbishment and new build with lower running costs to tenant heating bills
|Technical data||24kW combi||28kW combi||34kW combi|
|Boiler dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338|
|Rear and top flue options||Top flue only||Top flue only||Top flue only|
|Boiler lift weight (kg)||31.8||31.8||33.8|
|Nominal heat output range at 50/30°c (condensing mode) (kW)||7.0 - 20.1||8.0 - 20.1||9.1 - 19.9|
|Nominal heat output range at 80/60°c (non-condensing mode) (kW)||6.4 - 18.5||7.4 - 18.5||8.4 - 18.5|
|Maximum flow temperature (°c)||80||80||80|
|Flow temperature range (°c)||30 - 80||30 - 80||30 - 80|
|Domestic hot water flow rate l/hr (at DT = 35K)||9.9||11.6||14.1|
|Flow temperature factory settings (°c)||75||75||75|
|Approximate condensate volume at 50/30°c (l/hr)||1.87||1.87||1.87|
|Maximum horizontal flue length 60/100 (m)||9||9||6|
|PCDB seasonal efficiency (%)||89.2||89.1||89.2|
|ErP rating (heating/hot water)||A/A||A/A||A/A|
Please contact your local Key Account Manager for more information.