Introducing the ecoTEC and ecoFIT boilers from our sustain range
Designed specifically for social housing to provide a simple and reliable heating solution.
The sustain range of boilers will help reduce costs of maintenance with easy to fit parts and a premium build quality for long term reliability.
If you require a compact, cupboard fit boiler click here.
For a more affordable way to manage your properties whatever their size contact your local Key Account Manager.
Long-term reliability and low cost ownership... the ecoTEC sustain is the perfect boiler for social housing
Setting the standards since 1874
We're part of the Vaillant Group, a global leader in the development of high-efficiency heating and hot water products. Founded in Germany 140 years ago, the Vaillant Group supplies innovative solutions to more than 60 countries all over the world - saving energy, conserving resources and enhancing people's quality of living.
Over 40 years in social housing
It's not simply about putting a boiler on the wall. With products designed specifically for the social housing market and a range of helpful support, we'll work closely with you to make managing your housing stock easier.
- Our world-class research and development team are committed to developing affordable and sustainable products
- We have a proud history of innovation, creating heating systems to meet future demand - standards that give you greater peace of mind
- Our sustainability strategy is key to our product development. The Vaillant Group combines its sustainability activities into one strategic programme, called S.E.E.D.S. with quantifiable targets in the areas of the Environment, Employees, Development & Products and Society
- We invest heavily in our people. Gold Investors in People accredited, we're committed to state-of-the-art training and development at our seven UK regional Centres of Excellence
- Quality is key here: our products meet ISO 9001, 18001, 14000 and most are Quiet Mark approved, which means they use innovative and efficient technologies that guarantees reduced noise levels
See the new ecoTEC sustain at CIH Housing 2017
Vaillant are pleased to showcase the launch of our new boiler which is dedicated to the Social Housing market sector at CIH Housing 2017.
Following the success of the compact cupboard fit ecoFIT sustain, we have developed the ecoTEC sustain for specifications where cost is a key driver. The ecoTEC sustain offers a high quality stainless steel heat exchanger to complement the aluminium option offered with an ecoFIT sustain. Both sustain boiler ranges provide a simple and reliable heating solution and help reduce costs of maintenance with easy to fit parts and a premium build quality for long term reliability.
So come along to CIH Housing 2017 in Manchester on 27-29 June and visit Vaillant on stand E7 to see the sustain range, app based vSMART controls and our renewable heating solutions.
NEA - National Energy Action will be with Vaillant at Housing 2017 to offer advice and support on tackling fuel poverty and for every ecoFIT sustain installed Vaillant donate £2 to support NEA activities