uniSTOR hot water cylinders for heat pumps
Compatible with Vaillant heat pumps
- Designed to work in harmony with Vaillant heat pumps
- Available in a range of sizes from 150 to 300 litres
- Pre-plumbed versions available with fitted components for quick installation Slim-line 150 litre option available for compact spaces
The uniSTOR cylinder range has been designed to work in harmony with Vaillant heat pumps, to provide a complete heating and hot water system for specification into a range of developments.
uniSTOR's large surface area and smooth coil design maximises heat transfer, to ensure connected Vailllant heat pumps run at their optimum efficiency, to reduce running costs and increase hot water performance.
Ranging from 150 up to 800 litres, our uniSTOR heat pump cylinders are available in both pre-plumbed (150-300 litres only) and standard options, giving even more flexibility for specification. In addition to this, the 250 and 300 litre cylinders have an increased coil size making them compatible with a wider range of ground source heat pump systems.
uniSTOR cylinders also have a Global Warming Potential of less than 5 thanks to thermal injected insulation, as well as a 100% recyclable stainless steel tank with an ultra-hard-wearing outer shell, to deliver a highly efficient and sustainable heating system.
Features and benefits:
- Available as pre-plumbed cylinder – 200, 250 and 300 litre
- Available as slim-line pre-plumbed cylinder – 150 litre
- Available as standard cylinder – 150, 200, 250 and 300 litre
- Available as large capacity cylinder – 500 and 800 litre
- Thermal injected polyurethane insulation combined with vacuum panels - Superior insulation and efficiency
- Large diameter, smooth coil technology - Provides quiet operation, reduces build-up of scale and aids in long-term efficiency through automatic descaling
- Global Warming Potential less than 5 and ozone depletion of 0 - Designed around environmental requirements
- Thermodynamically positioned sensor pocket - Optimises system performance
- Expansion vessels included or available as accessories - Complete system solution offering whilst meeting all building regulations
For full details on the specifications of this products, please download the Technical Specification brochure here (2013 kB).