Social Housing Gateway
VR 100 GSM Gateway
- Designed for the social housing market to monitor and maintain their boiler stock
- GSM network offers a strong and secure connection and comes with a 10-year prepaid mobile data contract resulting in no requirements to use the tenants Wi-Fi
- Insightful predicative maintenance to improve first time fix rates and minimise second visits
- Seamless integration into existing work/asset management systems via Vaillant’s open API
- Compatible with ecoFIT sustain, ecoTEC sustain, ecoTEC pro and ecoTEC exclusive boilers
The VR 100 GSM Gateway allows social landlords to intelligently manage their boiler stocks by using boiler data to make informed decisions that can drive business and operational efficiencies. It monitors data points on compatible boilers and controls in the portfolio to provide insights on the health and status of the boilers it's connected to. These insights are combined with historical data that Vaillant has collected since 2006. This means the Social Housing Gateway can recommend fixes and parts required to help landlords maintain their stock as efficiently as possible. This data also gives insight into energy usage that can help landlords advise their tenants on their energy consumption.
Vaillant is dedicated to supporting the fight against fuel poverty, whilst helping customers improve the standard of living for social housing tenants. The Social Housing Gateway is a scalable solution that integrates into existing property portfolio management tools to provide the data needed so landlords can pro-actively manage the heating in their housing stock.
Why is energy monitoring so important?
What's an Application Programming Interface (API)?
Future proof for network changes
Features and benefits
|Unit||VR 100 Social Housing Gateway|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||84.5 x 84.5 x 25.5|
Want to know more?
Get in touch with our team of experts to find out more