flexoTHERM water source heat pump
flexoTHERM and fluoCOLLECT for water source applications
- Combine flexoTHERM with fluoCOLLECT for water source applications
- Available in eight models covering 230V (5, 8 and 11kW) and 400V (5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models)
- ErP A+++ rated for both hot water and heating efficiency when used with Vaillant controls
- Dimensions in mm (5kW): W 595 x H 1185 x D 600
flexoTHERM with fluoCOLLECT water-to-water stainless steel heat exchanger acts as an alternative to a ground loop heat pump and can be specified in a wide variety of social housing or new build developments.
Water source heat pump systems are ideal for developments with a suitable water source onsite, such as a lake, river or stream. Using a fluoCOLLECT alongside a flexoTHERM enables the occupier to benefit from consistent water temperatures for hot water and heating.
With the water source system pipework being submerged, it is also a viable option for projects that are especially aesthetically sensitive and require minimal visual impact, during installation and once completed.
flexoTHERM and fluoCOLLECT are MCS accredited, so may qualify for the RHI scheme.
Features and benefits:
- Available in 230V and 400V - 230V heat pump is available in 5, 8 and 11kW models. 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models
- More power, more efficiency - Integrated EVI super compressor, injects additional refrigerant into the compression cycle
- Exceptionally quiet - With noise levels as low as a modern refrigerator - 42dB(A), flexoTHERM has earned the ‘Quiet Mark’ approval (excludes 230V range)
- High quality and sustainable - Green iQ technology aids in future-proofing the product and ensures optimum efficiency performance and sustainability
- Ability to cascade up to seven flexoTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger dwelling and developments
- Ideal for aesthetically sensitive projects - Minimal visual impact both during and after installation.
|Technical data||Unit||5kW 230V||8kW 230V||11kW 230V||5kW 400vV||8kW 400V||11kW 400V||15kW 400V||19kW 400V|
|Heat source module||VWW 11/4 SI||VWW 11/4 SI||VWW 11/4 SI||VWW 11/4 SI||VWW 11/4 SI||VWW 11/4 SI||VWW 19/4 SI||VWW 19/4 SI|
|Nominal flow of groundwater at ∆T 3K with W10/W35||l/h||1300||2160||3100||1450||2240||3520||5480||5480|
|Brine fluid type||Ethylene glycol 30% volume||Ethylene glycol 30% volume||Ethylene glycol 30% volume||Ethylene glycol 30% volume||Ethylene glycol 30% volume||Ethylene glycol 30% volume||Ethylene glycol 30% volume||Ethylene glycol 30% volume|
|Minimum flow temperature heating||°C||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25|
|Maximum flow temperature heating with compressor||°C||65||65||65||65||65||65||65||65|
|Nominal flow rate ∆T 8K||l/h||710||1120||1510||680||1130||1420||1870||2610|
*Reported efficiency when used with a VRC 700 / VRC700f controller