Specification combination boiler range
- Designed for specification in the social housing market
- Quiet Mark awarded
- High efficiency ErP 'A' rated product
- High quality stainless steel heat exchanger designed for long life and easy maintenance
- New condensate trap with safety back-up
Combination boiler range
The ecoTEC sustain is designed for specification with easy use, longevity and low maintenance firmly in mind.
The ecoTEC sustain boiler range of combination boilers feature a high-quality stainless steel heat exchanger, designed with front access for ease of service, resulting in less time and money spent on repairs and ensuring your peace of mind.
The range features 24,28 and 34kW combination models to suit all types of properties.
Key features and benefits
- Compact dimensions - 720mm (H) x 440mm (W) x 338mm (D) For flexible siting options
- High-quality heat exchanger - Stainless steel heat exchanger designed for long life and easy maintenance
- Removable side panels and push-fit flue system - For improved accessibility and ease of installation
- Modulating low NOx burner and fan - Lower emissions to fulfill green credentials
- Recognised Grundfos high-efficiency pump - Modulating high-torque pump uses low energy to deliver a balanced output to meet the boiler demand, helping to reduce energy consumption
- New condensate trap with safety back-up - Removable from the base of appliance for easy install and maintenance
- Large illuminated blue on back LED display - Easy-to-read boiler display wherever it is sited with simple fault code identification
- Compatible with aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump hybrid system - Making the perfect entry into renewable systems
- Familiar footprint and flue position - Makes replacing an existing ecoTEC pro with an ecoTEC sustain quicker and easier; compatible with all existing Vaillant flue components
- Controls compatibility - The wide range of Vaillant room thermostats, wired and wireless controls including the vSMART™ app-based control with weather compensation to lower running costs.
- ErP A rated product - Suitable for both refurbishment and new build with lower running costs.
|Boiler Dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338|
|Rear and top flue options||Top flue only||Top flue only||Top flue only|
|Boiler lift weight||kg||31.8||31.8||33.8|
|Nominal heat output range 50/30°c (condensing mode)||kg||7.0 - 20.1||8.0 - 20.1||9.1 - 19.9|
|Nominal heat output range at 80/60°c (non-condensing mode)||kg||6.4 - 18.5||7.4 - 18.5||8.4 - 18.5|
|Maximum flow temperature||°c||80||80||80|
|Flow temperature range||°c||30 - 80||30 - 80||30 - 80|
|Domestic hot water flow rate l/hr (at DT = 35K)||9.9||11.6||14.1|
|Flow temperature factory settings||°c||75||75||75|
|Approximate condensate volume at 50/30°c||l/hr||1.87||1.87||1.87|
|Maximum horizontal flue length 60/100||m||9||9||6|
|PCDB seasonal efficiency||%||89.2||89.1||89.2|
|ErP rating (heating/hot water)||A/A||A/A||A/A|