ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ
The premium combi boiler
- The best in boiler performance, control and efficiency for specifiers
- Fully compatible with our vSMART™ heating control for optimum performance and smartphone app control for the occupier
- Eco-friendly and 85% recyclable
- Hand-assembled in our award-winning Derbyshire manufacturing plant
The ecoTEC exclusive is the best in the business for specifiers. It has our unique Green iQ mark which means it gives ultimate energy efficiency, the lowest fuel consumption and lowest running costs.
It’s smart, too. It’s the only boiler that can adapt itself so it’s always giving the precise level of heat needed – which means less waste and lower fuel bills.
And the ecoTEC exclusive range is our most climate-friendly boiler, with 85% of parts being recyclable at the end of its life.
It’s compatible with the vSMART™ control with the power to control the boiler from a smart phone or tablet.
And like, all our models, it’s Quiet Mark approved, meaning it’s one of the quietest products in its category.
Key features and benefits:
- Suitable for larger properties - Available in two combi models covering 35kW or 43kW output
- Best ever hot water performance - Can supply 17.8 litres per min for instant hot water
- ErP A rated with up to 95% efficiency for both hot water and heating
- Dramatically reduces fuel consumption and energy bills - Can modulate its output to just 10% of the total output provided
- Quiet Mark awarded - Ultra-quiet operation for a peaceful home
- 85% recyclable
- Automatically adjusts to any type of gas
- Quality German design and engineering which is manufactured at award-winning UK facilities
- Built-in heat recovery system to further reduce energy bills
- Compatible with Vaillant's vSMART™ app based control for heating on the go
|Nominal heat output range P at 50/30°C||kW||"3.9 - 26.4|
(LPG 8.6 - 26.4)"
|"4.8 - 36|
(LPG: 8.5 - 36.0)"
|Nominal heat output range P at 80/60°C||kW||"3.4 - 24.6|
(LPG: 7.6 - 24.6)"
|"4.3 - 33.4|
(LPG: 7.6 - 33.4)"
|Maximum heat output for water generation||kW||35.3||43.4|
|Nominal heat input for central heating||kW||"3.6 - 24.8|
(LPG: 8.0 - 24.8)"
|"4.5 - 33.7|
(LPG: 8.0 - 33.7)"
|Heating setting range||kW||4 - 25||5 - 34|
|Maximum flow temperature||°C||85||85|
|Maximum flow temperature setting range (factory setting 75°C)||°C||30 - 85||30 - 85|
|Expansion vessel capacity||l||10||10|
|Nominal gas consumption||m3/hr||"3.5|
|Lowest water volume for operation||l/min||1.5||1.5|
|DHW performance (at DT=∆35K)||l/min||14.5||17.8|
|Hot water output temperature range||°C||35 - 65||35 - 65|
|Boiler side gas connection||mm||15||20|
|Flow/return heating connections, boiler side||mm||G3/4"||G3/4"|
|Hot and cold water connection, boiler side||Inches||G3/4"||G3/4"|
|Approved flue gas connections||C13, C33, C54||C13, C33, C54|
|ErP rating (heating/hot Water)||A/A||A/A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||720 x 440 x 406||720 x 440 x 474|
|Mounting weight approximate||42.5||50|