At Vaillant we understand how difficult it can be to get out of the office so our CPDs can be carried out at either one of our seven Centre’s of Excellence or one of our Commercial Regional Business Managers can deliver this CPD at your premises.
Tools required: Please come prepared with a pen and notepad
This CPD aims to give an overview of the following:
- What are the drivers for decarbonisation of heat in buildings
- Introduction to the possible pathways for decarbonisation of heat in buildings
- Overview of the uses of hydrogen in the energy sector
- Ongoing hydrogen projects in the UK and potential applications
- Challenges faced in developing future products for domestic and light commercial applications
This course is aimed at:
Professionals in the Specification and Commercial building industries.
Interested in this CPD?