ecoTEC exclusive Green iQ 835, 843
ecoTEC exclusive combination boilers
- Wide modulation range of up to 1:10
- Extra-condense heat exchanger
- High power, 43kW output model available
- Green iQ mode
- 7 year warranty available with options up to 10 years when registered on Vaillant Advance
The new ecoTEC exclusive Green iQ is our first ever boiler product with the power of Green iQ technology.
Combining our complete range of smart technologies and features, you can be sure you’re fitting the very best when you fit new ecoTEC exclusive. As well as providing great performance, the new ecoTEC exclusive intelligently manages consumption and output to keep all its components running at peak performance, for longer, providing a low maintenance solution that you can rely on.
The ecoTEC exclusive range consists of two large output combination boilers with extra condensate technology, and a single system boiler, which includes an integrated diverter valve for the first time in UK Vaillant history.
Features and benefits:
- Wide modulation range of up to 1:10 - Adapts perfectly to all systems in every situation, ensuring lowest fuel bills for your customers
- All gas system - Always reaches optimal combustion with lowest emissions. As a self-adaptive system, it automatically adjusts to all types of gas
- Extra condensate heat exchanger - Taking overall combi boiler efficiency to the next level, and almost eliminating plume in DHW mode
- Green iQ Mode - Outstanding eco-credentials from Vaillant’s latest boiler range, which optimises running cycles, results in even lower gas consumption and the boiler is highly recyclable (85%) at the end of its life
- High power, 43kW output model available - Delivers Vaillant’s highest ever flow rate of 17.8 l/min
- Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ heating control
- Standard 2 year warranty, can be upgraded to a free 7 year warranty when registered through Vaillant Advance
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered through Vaillant Advance
|Nominal heat output range P at 50/30°C||kW||"3.9 - 26.4|
(LPG 8.6 - 26.4)"
|"4.8 - 36|
(LPG: 8.5 - 36.0)"
|Nominal heat output range P at 80/60°C||kW||"3.4 - 24.6|
(LPG: 7.6 - 24.6)"
|"4.3 - 33.4|
(LPG: 7.6 - 33.4)"
|Maximum heat output for water generation||kW||35.3||43.4|
|Nominal heat input for central heating||kW||"3.6 - 24.8|
(LPG: 8.0 - 24.8)"
|"4.5 - 33.7|
(LPG: 8.0 - 33.7)"
|Heating setting range||kW||4 - 25||5 - 34|
|Maximum flow temperature||°C||85||85|
|Maximum flow temperature setting range (factory setting 75°C)||°C||30 - 85||30 - 85|
|Expansion vessel capacity||l||10||10|
|Nominal gas consumption||m3/hr||"3.5|
|Lowest water volume for operation||l/min||1.5||1.5|
|DHW performance (at DT=∆35K)||l/min||14.5||17.8|
|Hot water output temperature range||°C||35 - 65||35 - 65|
|Boiler side gas connection (mm)||mm||15||20|
|Flow/return heating connections, boiler side||mm||G3/4"||G3/4"|
|Hot and cold water connection, boiler side||Inches||G3/4"||G3/4"|
|Approved flue gas connections||C13, C33, C54||C13, C33, C54|
|ErP rating (heating/hot Water)||A/A||A/A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||720 x 440 x 406||720 x 440 x 474|
|Mounting weight approximate||42.5||50|