Ground Source Heat Pumps
Choose the right ground source heat pump for your home
Ground source heat pumps use pipes buried underground in your garden to extract heat that can be used to warm your home and provide hot water.
An unknown error occured. Please try again later.
Showing results for
No results found for
A smart and flexible multi-source heating system that uses renewable heat sources from the ground, water or air
- flexoTHERM is one of our greenest heating systems, because it uses renewable sources to create free energy
- The heat pump come in different sizes of heat output to suit your property, with 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models available
- It’s simple to install, and features intelligent weather compensating controls and Wi-Fi connectivity for remote operation
A quiet, efficient and economical heat pump that draws on renewable energy
- When a geoTHERM heat pump is installed in a well-insulated building, it can significantly reduce heat loss for greater comfort and lower fuel bills
- It comes with weather compensating controls as standard, to give you optimum efficiency
- The clear LED display shows how much energy is being extracted from the ground, so you can see how effectively the heat pump is working