geoTHERM ground source heat pump
A quiet, efficient and economical heat pump that draws on renewable energy
- When a geoTHERM heat pump is installed in a well-insulated building, it significantly reduces heat loss for greater comfort and lower fuel bills
- It comes with weather compensating controls as standard, to give you optimum efficiency
- The clear LED display shows how much energy is being extracted from the ground, so you can see how effectively the heat pump is working
- It has received a Quiet Mark award which means it’s one of the quietest of it’s type on the market
- Homeowners can benefit from a range of warranties of up to 7 years parts and labour when installed by a renewable partner
geoTHERM heat pumps are designed to provide comfortable, efficient and sustainable heating around your home by using energy drawn from the ground. It’s range of higher capacity outputs mean geoTHERM is also suitable for larger homes and commercial properties.
What you need to know
- The geoTHERM is available in a range of outputs to suit any home: 22, 30, 38 and 46kW.
- In a well-insulated home, the geoTHERM system is an ideal sustainable energy source, protecting you against fluctuating fuel prices.
- The 10 year guarantee on the heat pump compressor is one of the longest guarantees for any compressor on the market, giving you peace of mind.
- The geoTHERM is certified by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), a nationally recognised quality assurance scheme that recognises high standards in renewable energy technologies.
- As an MCS certified product, you could benefit from Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments.
- Four models in the range 22kW, 30kW, 38kW and 46kW
- Dimensions in mm : W 1200 x H 760 x D 900
|The geoTHERM ground source heat pump range||22kW||30kW||38kW||46kW|
|Dimensions (H x W x D mm)||1200 x 760 x 900||1200 x 760 x 900||1200 x 760 x 900||1200 x 760 x 900|
|ErP at 35°C||A++||A++||A++||A++|
|ErP at 55°C||A++||A++||A++||A++|
|Sound power level dB(A)||54||55||56||61|
|Maximum flow temperature (°C)||62||62||62||62|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around renewable products can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise talking to a qualified renewable heating engineer who can advise on the best renewable solution for you and your requirements.
Once you have been contacted, a renewable heating engineer will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you renewable product(s).
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.