geoTHERM 22 - 46kW
geoTHERM ground source heat pump
- The only Ground Source Heat Pump Quiet Mark approved
- Energy yield display
- All key components integral to the geoTHERM up to 17kW
The geoTHERM range of ground source heat pumps provides maximum comfort and efficiency, combined with simple installation, smooth operation and advanced diagnostics that have become synonymous with the Vaillant brand. The geoTHERM is compatible with domestic properties, and with a range of larger output can serve commercial properties or large homes which operate on a 3 phase electricity supply.
As part of a well insulated home, the geoTHERM system provides the perfect solution for off gas properties using oil or LPG in particular, by accessing a sustainable energy source, helping to protect against fluctuating prices of fuel, and also eliminating the need for fuel storage at home.
Features and benefits:
- The only Ground Source Heat Pump Quiet Mark approved - Recognised independently by the noise abatement society with the “Quite Mark” as the quietest heat pumps on the market.
- Vaillant weather compensated controls included - To get the maximum efficiency from your heating system with excellent comfort control. As well as clearly displaying the energy extracted from the ground to see how effective your heat pump is working
- Free of charge Group Service commission with every geoTHERM - Our highly trained, professional and experienced renewable service engineers will come to site and assisted will all geoTHERM commissioning.
- All key components integral to the geoTHERM up to 17kW - Brine and central heating pumps, back up heater, 3 way valve, soft starter and control are all part of the geoTHERM package to ensure a complex heat pump installation is made as easy as possible
- Energy yield display - The inbuilt control shows in a clear bar chart diagram showing the energy absorbed from the ground loop, proving the actual system efficiency.