ecoTEC pro combination boilers
24, 28 and 30kW range
- LPG models available for off gas areas
- Wide range of compatible Vaillant controls for a total system solution
- ErP rated A
- Compact dimensions for flexible siting
- 5 year warranty available with options of up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
ecoTEC Pro 24, 28 and 30kW
The ecoTEC pro range of combination boilers combines the built in quality, reliability and performance you’d expect from Vaillant, with a simple design and approach.
Requiring no hot water cylinder or cold water tank in the loft this combination boiler provides almost instant hot water delivery to your taps, and fits simply and easily into homes even with limited space.
Offering impressive efficiencies and reduced energy consumption, thanks to its stainless steel heat exchanger, this boiler offers great performance and peace of mind for the future.
Features & Benefits
- The ecoTEC pro 24kw is more suitable for 1-3 bedroom properties with 1 bathroom, whereas the 28kW is more appropriate for 2-4 bedroom properties with 1 or 2 bathrooms.
- When considering installing a combination boiler it’s important to note that the larger the output (kW) you select, the greater the hot water delivery will be.
- The installation of a Vaillant ecoTEC pro boiler typically takes between 1-2 days, however some time should be allocated for systems where radiators and pipe work need replacing.
- Awarded Quiet Mark and Which? Best Buy awarded
- Features a high efficiency pump which reduced energy usage and creates lower standby losses – potentially saving you on your fuel bills.
- Built in 2 stage frost protection to ensure optimal performance all year round.
- Standard 2 year warranty, can be upgraded to a 5 year warranty when registered by a Vaillant Advance installer
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
|Unit||ecoTEC pro 24||ecoTEC pro 28||ecoTEC pro 30|
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009||%||89.3||89.3||89.3|
ErP rating Central Heating
ErP rating Hot Water
Boiler dimensions (WxHxD)
Weight (boiler only)
Maximum DHW output
Minimum central heating output
Maximum flow temperature
How do i buy a boiler?
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.