ecoTEC plus system boilers
12, 15, 18, 24, 30 and 37kW range
- Quiet Mark accredited
- LPG models available for off gas areas
- Stylish contoured case design
- ErP rated A
- 7 year warranty available with options up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
Usually installed with a hot water cylinder this system boiler can be filled directly from the water mains, meaning that you (normally) won’t need a cold water tank in the loft, and it will ensure you have a large body of water stored for use in your home.
Using premium components for outstanding performance, and featuring innovations such as a new high efficiency pump for reduced energy consumption, this range offers quality, reliability and efficiency – the very best in home heating.
The range is available in a wide range of output models including 12kW, 15kW, 18kW, 24kW, 30kW and 37kW meaning there is a suitable model for almost any home. The stylish design and small dimensions also make it a perfect fit with your home and your lifestyle.
Features & Benefits
- For the best results and most cost effective system, your installer should carry out a full heat loss calculation. By doing taking into consideration the age and size of your property, the installer will be able to determine which model is best suited for your home
- The installation of a Vaillant ecoTEC system boiler typically takes between 1-2 days, however some time should be allocated for systems where radiators and pipe work need replacing.
- Which? Best Buy and Quiet Mark awarded
- Highly efficient and economical to run with up to an 89.4% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Dedicated models available for LPG for off gas areas
- Stylish contoured case design with drop down flap making this a boiler which fits with the decor of any home
- Standard 2 year warranty, but can be upgraded to a 7 year warranty when installed by a Vaillant Advance installer
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
|Unit||ecoTEC plus 612||ecoTEC plus 615||ecoTEC plus 618||ecoTEC plus 624||ecoTEC plus 630||ecoTEC plus 637|
SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009
Boiler dimensions (WxHxD)
Weight (boiler only)
How do I buy a boiler?
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.