ecoTEC plus system
The flexible system boiler for any home
- High performance, control and efficiency
- Precision heating to reduce your fuel bills
- A wide range of heating control options, from our simple boiler timer right up to our vSMART™ smartphone app
- Delivers hot water within 5 seconds (and no need for a storage tank or cylinder.)*
- 5-year guarantee as standard, with 7 to 10 years available when you book a Vaillant Advance installer
Every home is different. But the ecoTEC plus, with its range of heating outputs, is so flexible it can meet the demands of a whole range of homes and different lifestyles. That’s why it’s our flagship boiler.
Our goal is always outstanding performance: low energy consumption for hot water and central heating – and lower fuel bills for you. The ecoTEC plus is smart: when it knows you don’t need as much heating power, it can drop to using 16% of its maximum power saving on fuel and money.
Because we know that’s what you want from your boiler. You want it to be efficient, easy to use, reliable and quiet.
Its straightforward backlit display, its stainless-steel heat exchanger, its premium components, and its Quiet Mark accreditation all mean that with the ecoTEC plus you can go tick, tick, tick and tick.
- Six system models covering 12, 15, 18, 24, 30 or 37kW heating outputs
- ErP A rated for both hot water and heating efficiency
- Dimensions in mm (612 model): H 720 x W 440 x D 338
- Works with LPG where required
*Dependent on the distance of the boiler from the taps
|ecoTEC plus system boiler range||12kW||15kW||18kW||24kW||30kW||37kW|
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009|
|ErP rating for central heating||A||A||A||A||A||A|
|ErP rating for hot water||A||A||A||A||A||A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D mm)||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 338||720 x 440 x 372||720 x 440 x 406|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.