ecoTEC plus open vent boilers
12, 15, 18, 24, 30 and 38kW outputs
- Extended guarantees available when installed by a Vaillat Advance partner
- Compact, light weight and stylish design
- Quiet Mark and Which? Best Buy awarded
- Total system solution from one manufacturer
The ecoTEC plus range of high efficiency open vent boilers offers fantastic efficiency levels and high performance, with great usability.
For homes which already use a traditional open vented system (with a storage cylinder and cold water tank), this extremely compact, highly versatile and kitchen friendly boiler makes the perfect upgrade.
The range is available in 12kW, 15kW, 18kW, 24kW, 30kW and 38kW models meaning there is a suitable model for almost any home. The stylish design and small dimensions also make it a perfect fit with your home and your lifestyle.
Features & Benefits
- For the best results and most cost effective system, your installer should carry out a full heat loss calculation. By doing taking into consideration the age and size of your property, the installer will be able to determine which model is best suited for your home.
- The installation of a Vaillant ecoTEC open vent boiler typically takes between 1-2 days, however some time should be allocated for systems where radiators and pipe work need replacing.
- Highly efficient and economical to run with up to an 89.2% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Demonstrates exceptional flexibility and design innovation due to its compact dimensions and kitchen friendly design.
|ecoTEC Plus||Unit||ecoTEC Plus 412||ecoTEC Plus 415||ecoTEC Plus 418||ecoTEC Plus 424||ecoTEC Plus 430||ecoTEC Plus 438|
|SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009||%|
|ErP rating Central Heating||A||A||A||A||A||A|
|Boiler dimensions (WxHxD)||mm||375x600x316||375x600x316||375x600x316||375x600x316||375x600x316||375x600x340|
|Weight (boiler only)||kg||23.5||23.5||23.5||23.8||23.8||33|
|Minimum central heating output||kW||5.0||4.5||5.0||6.1||7.2||6.3|
How do i buy?
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.