ecoTEC plus combination 938
An innovative solution for larger homes
- Higher hot water demand, without needing to install a cylinder or hot water tank
- Quiet Mark accredited
- Stylish design
- Total system solution available from one manufacterer
- Standard 5 year warranty and options up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
The ecoTEC plus 938 is a 38kW high efficiency storage combination boiler which has been designed especially for larger homes which have a higher hot water demand.
Benefiting from the same high quality performance and efficiency levels you’d expect from a Vaillant combination boiler, the ecoTEC plus 938 also features an innovative integrated hot water storage device at the back of the boiler. This special feature means the product is capable of delivering up to 20 litres of hot water per minute (significantly more than could be delivered by a traditional combination boiler), without the need for you to install a separate hot water cylinder or cold water tank in the loft.
Features & Benefits
- The ecoTEC 938 is an innovative solution for large 3-4 bedroom properties with more than 2 bathrooms.
- When considering installing a combination boiler it’s important to note that the larger the (kW) output you select, the greater the hot water delivery will be.
- The installation of a Vaillant ecoTEC 938 typically takes between 1-2 days, however some time should be allocated for systems where radiators and pipe work need replacing.
- With an ecoTEC 938 boiler you will receive a 5 year guarantee as standard or extended guarantees if you choose to have a Vaillant Advance installer perform the work.
- Highly efficient and economical to run with an 89.4% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Contoured case and improved control panel design make this compact storage boiler a perfect fit in any home
- Standard 5 year warranty. 7 year warranty when registered by an Advance installer
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
|Unit||ecoTEC plus 938|
SEDBUK SAP seasonal efficiency 2009
ErP rating Central Heating
ErP rating Hot Water
Boiler dimensions (WxHxD)
Weight (boiler only)
How do I buy a boiler?
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around boilers and central heating systems can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating system for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation, product, controls and any power flushing or chemical treatments.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.