ecoTEC plus 48 and 64kW
High output wall-hung boiler range
- Compact design
- Suitable for natural gas and LPG applications
- High efficiency stainless steel heat exchanger
- Full range of accessories available
The brand new, ecoTEC plus 48 and 64kW boilers are compact in size and much lighter than their predecessors – ecoTEC plus 46 and 65kW. These compact boilers are the perfect solution for large domestic projects requiring large outputs. At only 38kg the ecoTEC plus 48kW is lightweight and easy to install whilst the 64kW is 48kg, allowing installers to handle and fit the boilers hassle free.
The internal ducted rain collector prevents rain ingress from the flue system depositing in the boiler casing, and the new gunmetal air separation device prevents unwanted vented emissions within the case, both of which help to protect the internal electronics within the boiler.
ecoTEC plus 48 and 64kW can also be converted to LPG to cater for projects that are unable to use a natural gas supply. A full range of accessories are available to complete the ecoTEC 48 and 64kW heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- Compact design – Smaller dimensions allow the boiler to be installed in tighter spaces
- High efficiency stainless steel heat exchanger – ErP rated A+ the high efficiency heat exchanger enables lower running and ownership costs for end users
- Rain ingress protection - Internal rain collector stops rain ingress from the flue system, preventing water depositing within the case and potentially damaging electrical components
- Gunmetal air separator with system pressure gauge - Prevents unwanted vented emissions from depositing within the case and provides an accessible and removable front cover, to make cleaning during services straightforward
- LPG compatible – allows flexibility where mains gas is unavailable
- Full range of accessories available – Flues, plate heat exchangers and a full range of eBUS controls are all compatible
|Nominal heat output range Natural Gas G20 at 20mb 50/30°C||kW||7.8 - 44.1||11.0 - 58.7|
|Nominal heat output range Natural Gas G20 at 20mb 80/60°C||kW||8.7 - 48.0||12.2 - 63.5|
|Conversion to LPG G31 at 37mb 80/60||kW||7.8 - 44.0||11.1 - 58.4|
|Conversion to LPG G31 at 37mb 50/30||kW||8.6 - 46.6||12.0 - 62.1|
|Nominal CH flow rate Δ t = 20 K||l/hr||1900||2500|
|Heating setting range||30 - 80||30 - 80|
|Maximum flow temperature||°C||80||80|
|ErP rating (heating/hot water)||band||A+||A+|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||720 x 440 x 405||720 x 440 x 473|
|Mounting weight approximate||kg||38||48|
*When installed with a class VI control
For further details on the specifications of this product, please download the Technical Specification table here (640 kB).