ecoTEC exclusive Green iQ 627
ecoTEC exclusive system boiler
- Wide modulation range of up to 1:10
- Extra-condense heat exchanger
- 85% recyclable at the end of its life
- A low maintenance solution
- 7 year warranty available with options up to 10 years when installed by an Advance installer
The new ecoTEC exclusive Green iQ is our first ever boiler product with the power of Green iQ technology.
Combining our complete range of smart technologies and features, you can be sure you’re receiving the very best when you have a new ecoTEC exclusive installed. As well as providing great performance, the new ecoTEC exclusive intelligently manages consumption and output to keep all its components running at peak performance, for longer, providing a low-maintenance solution that you can rely on.
The ecoTEC exclusive range consists of two large output combination boilers with Extra-Condense technology, and a single system boiler, which includes an integrated diverter valve for the first time in UK Vaillant history.
Features & Benefits
- Wide modulation range of up to 1:10 - adapts perfectly to every situation, therefore your ecoTEC exclusive boiler will not sure any more energy than it needs to - ensuring fuel bills are kept to a minimum
- Extra-Condense heat exchanger - taking overall combi boiler efficiency to the next level – offers the highest efficiency levels to reduce energy bills
- Green iQ Mode - outstanding eco-credentials from Vaillant’s latest boiler range, which optimises running cycles, results in even lower gas consumption and the boiler is highly recyclable (85%) at the end of its life
- Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ heating control - when a vSMART control is added the ecoTEC exclusive will achieve an A+ ErP rating, making it welcome in any switched-on, energy-conscious home
- Standard 2 year warranty, can be upgraded to a 7 year warranty when registered by a Vaillant Advance installer
- Option to purchase extended warranty up to 10 years when registered by an Advance installer
|ecoTEC exclusive 627|
|Nominal heat output range P at 50/30°C (kW)||"3.4 - 26.7|
(LPG: 4.2 - 26.7)"
|Nominal heat output range P at 80/60°C (kW)||"3.0 - 24.7|
(LPG: 3.7 - 24.7)"
|Nominal heat input for Central heating (kW)||"3.3 - 25.3|
LPG: 4.0 - 25.3)"
|Heating setting range (kW)||3 - 26|
|Max. Flow temperature (°C)||85|
|ErP Rating (Heating/Hot Water)||A|
|Boiler dimensions (H x W x D)||720 x 440 x 338|
|Mounting weight approx.||34.5|