auroTHERM VFK 145 solar thermal panel collectors
A complete system solution that uses the sun to produce hot water for your home
- The stylish, high performance flat plate technology gathers thermal energy and delivers hot water to your home
- They can provide up to 100% of your hot water requirements during the summer months
- The panels are covered by a 10-year guarantee
- Option to combine with a system boiler, cylinder and controls for a full system solution
- Certified by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) for quality assurance and to qualify for RHI payments
The size or shape of your home shouldn’t be a barrier to solar heating. That’s why the Vaillant auroTHERM VFK 145 solar collectors are available in both vertical and horizontal options to give your installer more options to install on your roof.
|auroTHERM VFK 145|
|Vertical dimensions (H x W x L mm)||80 x 1233 x 2033|
|Horizontal dimension (H x W x L mm)||80 x 2033 x 1233|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology around renewable products can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise talking to a qualified renewable heating engineer who can advise on the best renewable solution for you and your requirements.
Once you have been contacted, a renewable heating engineer will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you renewable product(s).
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.