auroTHERM VFK 145
High efficiency solar thermal flat plate collectors
- Standardised roof bracket system
- Push fit hydraulic connections
- Structured solar glass 3.2mm thick with 91% solar transmission
- Suitable for high operating temperatures
High efficiency flat plate collectors
Virtually every Vaillant solar domestic hot water system starts with roof-mounted collectors that heat solar liquid. Our collector range encompasses three types of collectors including flat plate options to cover all installations situations, locations and customer requirements.
The auroTHERM Plus VFK 145 flat plate collectors have toughened 3.2mm solar glass, and a neat panel design which can installed on-roof, in-roof or using flat roof configuration, meaning installation and maintenance of auroTHERM could not be more straightforward.
Features and benefits:
- Standardised roof bracket system - Brings familiarity to installers when fitting our collectors.
- Push fit hydraulic connetions - Does not require any special tools when fitting and reduces installation time.
- MCS Accreditation - Manufactured to a high quality and qualifies for various government incentives.
- Ability to offer a complete system solution - Can be used with all vaillant equipment in order to offer a full vaillant solution.
- Black frameless design - Best appearance whilst ensuring maximum use of collector area resulting in high performance and efficiency.
- Frameless design available in both horizontal and vertical collector options
- Black anodised aluminium collector chassis gives best appearance with maximum performance
- Structured solar glass 3.2mm thick with 91% solar transmission (auroTHERM)
- Flexible siting options - Can be fitted on-roof, in-roof or on a flat roof (mounting bracket options available to suit various roof tile types)
- Highly efficient plate technology - With 40mm rear insulation and low profile collector being only 80mm thick
- High quality you expect from Vaillant - With aluminium/copper absorber laser preciscion welded.
- Suitable for high operating temperatures - Enabling maximum energy to be extracted from the sun
- Collector weighs 38kg and dimension of 1233mm x 2033mm - Helping with ease of installation
- Supplied as complete solar installation kit - For ease of ordering
- Various intelligent control and cylinder options available - A total system solution from one manufacturer
|VFK 145/2 H/V|
|Absorber type||Serpentine horiz/vert|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Vertical||2033 x 1233 x 80 mm|
|Horizontal||1233 x 2033 x 80 mm|
|max pressure||10 bar|
|Stagnation temperature||199 °C|
|Gross area||2,51 m2|
|Aperture surface area||2,35 m2|
|Absorber surface area||2,33 m2|
|Absorber||Aluminium (vacuum coated) 0.5 x 1178 x 1978 mm|
|Coating||High selective (blue)|
|Glass covering||3.2 (thickness) x 1233 x 2033 mm|
|Glass type||Solar safey glass (primatic structure)|
|Back wall insulation||40 mm / 0.035 W/m2K / 55 kg/3 /|
|Efficiency||80.9 % (H) / 79.1 % (V)|
|Heat loss factor (k)||3.32(H) W/m2K / 2.41(V) W/m2K|
|Heat loss factor (k2)||0.023(H) W/m2K / 0.049(V) W/m2K|