auroTHERM solar thermal
VFK 145 solar thermal
- Collector panels are covered by a 10 year guarantee
- Stylish, high performance flat plate technology
- Flexible siting options to suit various roof types
- MCS accredited
The auroTHERM range of solar thermal systems are a renewable technology range which can deliver up to 60% of your annual domestic hot water requirements, by installing flat plate collectors panels on the roof of your property, which are connected to an indoor pump system, hot water cylinder and system boiler.
Many homes can have solar thermal technology installed alongside a new system boiler. A suitable home will need sufficient roof space for the required number of collector panels, and must also be the correct orientation (a south facing roof for example) to benefit from solar thermal radiation.
The auroTHERM range makes a perfect entry into solar thermal with collector panels made from toughened 3.2mm structured solar glass, and a neat panel design which can be installed to suit your property either on roof, in roof or using a flat roof configuration.
As with each of our solar thermal systems the auroTHERM helps to reduce your carbon emissions at home by lowering your dependence on your boiler for hot water, and can add significant value to your property.
Features & Benefits
The auroTHERM has many welcoming features and benefits and demonstrates innovative heating technology:
- A typical upgrade of an existing heating system to a solar thermal system will take between 2-3 days.
- Fully integrated solar thermal system which can deliver up to 60% of annual domestic hot water and in summer months may provide up to 100% of your hot water needs.
- Weatherproof toughened glass helps protect against extreme conditions.
- 40mm rear insulation for increased efficiency.
- The versatile auroTHERM collector panel range can be connected in series in horizontal or vertical orientation (for in roof, on roof and flat roof installations) to suit the available roof space.
- MCS approved for potential government funding.
- Collector panels are covered by a 10 year guarantee giving you total peace of mind.
|VFK 145/2 H/V|
|Absorber type||Serpentine horiz/vert|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2033 x 1233 x 80 mm
1233 x 2033 x 80 mm
|max pressure||10 bar|
|Stagnation temperature||199 °C|
|Gross area||2,51 m2|
|Aperture surface area||2,35 m2|
|Absorber surface area||2,33 m2|
|Absorber||Aluminium (vacuum coated) 0.5 x 1178 x 1978 mm|
|Coating||High selective (blue)|
|Glass covering||3.2 (thickness) x 1233 x 2033 mm|
|Glass type||Solar safey glass (primatic structure)|