aroTHERM 5, 8, 11 and 15kW
air-to-water heat pump
- Blue fin coated evaporator as standard
- MCS accredited
- ErP rated A++
- Quiet Mark approved
aroTHERM is Vaillant’s second generation air-to-water heat pump range. Developed in line with the exacting standards and precision engineering you would expect when you choose Vaillant, this new MCS accredited heat pump range will ensure that we have one of the most adaptable heat pump system offerings on the market, ensuring high performance, quality and comfort levels.
Features and benefits:
- Blue fin coated evaporator as standard - Corrosion protection and water repellent to increase the life time and efficiency. Helps prevent water ‘sticking’ to the evaporator which can lead to ice build up making the heat pump go into de-icing. Extra corrosion protection against saline (salty) environments increasing the life of the evaporator.
- Tray and Trace Heater - Ensures a quick de-icing even in the most extreme weather conditions. The 30 watt heater comes on when the heat pump is in de-icing mode to make sure that any water running off the evaporator flows freely from the heat pump.
- Inverter driven technology - Modulating compressor - Heat pump only works as hard as is required to heat the property giving increased system efficiency, lower running costs and a longer lasting appliance.
- Low sound power levels from 58dBa on the 5kW - Recognised independently by the Noise Abatement Society with the “Quite Mark” as one of the quietest heat pumps on the market.
- High quality you expect from Vaillant - Precision German engineering, built with quality at its centre as well as operating in conditions down to -20°C.
- Monobloc hermetically sealed air to water heat pump - Quick and easy to install, with only electrical and water connections required most importantly there is No need for F-gas qualifications for installation.
- MCS accredited (may qualify for government incentices).
- Solid case design with inbuilt anti-vandalism measure.
- ErP rated A++.
|Heat pump type||Monoblock air/ water heat pump||Monoblock air/ water heat pump||Monoblock air/ water heat pump||Monoblock air/ water heat pump|
|Flow/return heating connections, boiler side||1¼ "||1¼ "||1¼ "||1¼ "|
|Product dimensions, width||970 mm||1103 mm||1103 mm||1103 mm|
|Product dimensions, height||834 mm||975 mm||975 mm||1375 mm|
|Product dimensions, depth||408 mm||463 mm||463 mm||463 mm|
|Net weight||86 kg||102 kg||126 kg||165 kg|
|Hydraulic lines material||Copper||Copper||Copper||Copper|
|Hydraulic connections material||Brass||Brass||Brass||Brass|
|Hydraulic seals material||EPDM||EPDM||EPDM||EPDM|
|Plate heat exchanger material||AISI 304 stainless steel||AISI 304 stainless steel||AISI 304 stainless steel||AISI 304 stainless steel|
|Pump casing material||Painted cast iron||Painted cast iron||Painted cast iron||Painted cast iron|
|Electric connection||230/50 V/Hz||230/50 V/Hz||230/50 V/Hz||230/50 V/Hz|
|Inverter controller fuse||HRC 20/550 A/V||HRC 20/550 A/V||HRC 20/550 V/Hz||HRC 20/550 V/Hz|
|Level of protection||IP 25||IP 25||IP 25||IP 25|
|Maximum start-up current||16 A||16 A||20 A||25 A|
|Maximum current consumption||16 A||16 A||20 A||25 A|
|Pump power consumption||15...70 W||15...70 W||15...70 W||6...87 W|
|Fan power consumption||15...42 W||15...42 W||15...76 W||15...76 Note 2 x|
|Fan rotational speed||550 rpm||550 rpm||700 rpm||600 rpm|
|Sound power level for A7W35 according to EN 12102 and EN ISO 9614-1||58 dB(A)||59 dB(A)||65 dB(A)||65 dB(A)|
|Sound power level for A7W45 according to EN 12102 and EN ISO 9614-1||58 dB(A)||59 dB(A)||65 dB(A)||65 dB(A)|
|Sound power level for A7W55 according to EN 12102 and EN ISO 9614-1||58 dB(A)||60 dB(A)||66 dB(A)||66 dB(A)|
|Maximum DHW flow temperature||60 °C||63 °C||63 °C||63 °C|
|Minimum air temperature (heating and cylinder charging)||-15 °C||-20 °C||-20 °C||-20 °C|
|Maximum air temperature (heating)||28 °C||28 °C||28 °C||28 °C|
|Maximum air temperature (cylinder charging)||46 °C||46 °C||46 °C||46 °C|
|Max. Air flow||2000 m/h||2700 m/h||3400 m/h||5500 m/h|
|ErP rating (@ 35°C)||A++||A++||A+||A++|
|ErP rating (@ 55°C)||A+||A++||A+||A+|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1 bar||0.1 bar||0.1 bar||0.1 bar|
|Maximum operating pressure||3.0 bar||3.0 bar||3.0 bar||3.0 bar|
|Heating circuit water contents in the heat pump||1.1l||1.6l||2.1l||2.7l|
|Minimum heating circuit water contents||17l||21l||35l||60l|
|Min. Volume flow rate||380l||380l||540l||1200l|
|Nominal volume flow rate, max. Volume flow rate||860l/h||1400l/h||1900l/h||2590l/h|
|Hydraulic pressure difference||640l||450l||300l||370l|