ambiSENSE smart thermostatic radiator valve
Room by room temperature control using an App
- Create profiles for each room in your home for easy temperature control
- Digital screen on the valves displays the set temperature
- Single valves are available to expand your ambiSENSE system throughout the home
- Utilises the new VRC 700 app
- Valves can also be controlled manually
A smart Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) system that allows you to individually control the temperature of each room in your home from your tablet or smartphone.
ambiSENSE works with our VRC 700 control and the VRC 700 app to allow you to set the temperature in each room.
- The valves control the temperature of the room by regulating the flow of hot water through the radiator.
- ambiSENSE valves have a dial used to alter the temperature directly and a screen displaying the temperature the room is set to.
- ambiSENSE is sold as a starter pack which includes 3 valves and an internet gateway (the VR 920).
- The gateway is responsible for connecting all the thermostatic radiator valves together.
Find out more about ambiSENSE room by room control - watch the ambiSENSE video.
Once the gateway is connected to your Vaillant boiler you can see how easy it is to set up your ambiSENSE system - watch the ambiSENSE setup video.
|ambiSENSE smart TRV|
|Dimensions (H x W x D mm)||71 x 58 x 97|
|Battery type||2 x AA|
|Battery life||Approx. 2 years|
It’s fair to say that some of the terminology heating controls and thermostats can be complex and sometimes confusing, which is why we always advise contacting a qualified heating engineer who can advise on the best heating control or thermostat for you and your requirements.
But finding a Vaillant installer couldn’t be simpler, and like us they’ll be with every step of the way.
Once you have contacted your chosen installer(s), they will arrange an appointment to visit your home, understand your requirements and give you a quote for the installation of you chosen heating control or thermostat.
Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
Advance is Vaillant’s installer loyalty scheme. By choosing a Vaillant Advance Partner, you’re choosing our network of fully trained, independent installers who can offer you exclusive extended Guarantees, as well as a free no obligation quote to ensure your Vaillant boiler is the perfect fit for you and your home.