Why choose a Vaillant Advance installer?
We don’t sell boilers directly to homeowners, all boilers are sold through our Vaillant Advance installers, who are all Gas Safe registered.
We want to make sure the Vaillant boiler you choose is a perfect fit for you and your home. That’s why we created the Vaillant Advance Installer scheme, a network of fully trained, independent installers that will:
- Provide expert knowledge to find a Vaillant boiler that's a perfect fit for you
- Provide a free, no-obligation quote
- To give you extra peace of mind, Vaillant Advance Installers can also offer you exclusive extended warranties ranging from 5 to 10 years*
Find an installer in my local area
*Offers vary depending on the model you choose.
If you are looking for a renewable heating solution such as Heat Pumps and Solar Thermal, you need a Vaillant Advance Renewable Installer. Contact one of our Vaillant Advance Renewable Installers
Find an installer
Need someone to fit, service or repair your boiler?
All you need to do is:
1. Enter your postcode
2. We'll match you with a select number of local installers
3. You can contact the installer directly – or we'll ask them to get in touch at a time that suits you
4. Set up your appointment
The benefits of choosing a Vaillant Advance installer
- A Vaillant Advance Installer will provide you with a free, no obligation quote
- Expert knowledge to find a solution that's right for your needs
- Advice about the best solution for your heating and hot water requirements
- Expert product advice for Vaillant boilers, controls and cylinders
- Product installation provided by an experienced engineer
- Provides system cleansing and protective filters where required
- Vaillant installers can look after your heating system with an annual boiler service
- Ensure your warranty remains valid through annual servicing
- Maintains that your boiler always delivers high efficiency and top performance
As the installers listed on this website are not employed, contracted or approved by us, Vaillant cannot accept any responsibility for their workmanship. The terms of the Vaillant Group warranty on the quality of the manufacture of the product remains unaffected.
Vaillant is always interested in receiving feedback on the work carried out by installers listed on our website. If you would like to share your experiences with us, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org