What’s the right boiler for my home?
We’ve got boilers and hot water solutions for virtually every living space, each offering the highest quality, reliability and performance.
Find out more about the right solution for your home.
- Better suited for homes with one bathroom
- Hot water is generated only when it's required
- Compact in size, so ideal for smaller homes
- Better suited for homes with more than one bathroom
- Delivers a constant supply of hot water, so perfect for homes with higher hot water needs
Regular (Open Vent) boilers
- Better suited for homes with multiple bathrooms
- Ideal where a lot of hot water is used at the same time, in multiple rooms
- Regular boilers are compatible with solar water and heat pump heating systems, reducing energy costs
Choose a heating system that is smart and offers a connected home
When selecting a new Vaillant heating system you can include a smart internet connected control – our vSMART™. This means you can control your heating and hot water wherever you are and it will help reduce energy bills further. You can even ask Alexa to change your heating settings – how smart is that!
Save energy with Vaillant heat pumps
Vaillant heat pumps use renewable sources of energy from the air or ground outside to generate heat for your home - reducing your energy consumption and your fuel bills.
How to buy
Choosing the right heating system for your home
1. Find your boiler
There are several types of boilers available and deciding what's right for you can sometimes be a little daunting.
That’s why we’ve created a simple to use boiler finder tool that helps ease the process.
2. Get a free quote
Find your local Gas Safe registered Vaillant Advance installers and they'll be able to share a no obligation, free of charge quotation with you on request.
3. Register your guarantee
Once your boiler has been installed, register the guarantee online - or your installer can do it for you.
It’s important to get your boiler serviced annually to help maintain it and save you money in the long-run.
Ask your installer or