Wall-mounted 40 litre decoupler module
Provides added flexibility for aroTHERM heat pump systems
- Designed to be used with the aroTHERM heat pump range
- Acts as both a hydraulic nil point in the system and a low-loss header
- Helps to ensure appropriate flow throughout the heat pump system
The wall-mounted 40 litre decoupler module gives added system flexibility to the aroTHERM range as it can act as both a hydraulic nil point in the system and a low-loss header, ensuring system flow through the heat pump and the system.
Should the system have multiple zones and/or require an additional pump to support the complete heating system, the decoupler module provides an excellent solution and is easy to site and install. The tank comes complete with an NTC sensor and pocket at the top of the tank as well as an air bleed valve/vent to help remove air from the system. The four inlets can be used to link two heating sources and heat pumps into one heating set-up to create a hybrid system. In these cases, the decoupler module acts as a mixing module in which the heat pump acts as the primary heat source with the boiler acting as a boost or taking over once the boiler becomes less cost-effective and/or efficient than the heat pump.
Features and benefits:
- Helps maintain heat pump and back-up appliance differentials - Better efficiency and performance
- Four inlets - Allows more system volume to be added to meet the requirements of the heat pump or to link two heat sources together in one heating circuit for a hybrid system.
- Multiple tappings - Flexible system design.
- Thermally layered - Increased performance.
- Wall-mounted and compact - 720mm (H) x 350mm (D) x 360mm (W) for easy and flexible installation.
|Technical data||Unit||Decoupler module|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||mm||720 x 350 x 360|
|Nominal capacity of tank||l||40|
|Maximum admissible water pressure||bar||3.0|
|Minimum admissible water pressure||bar||0.5|
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.