Wireless weather compensating programmable room thermostat
- Wireless Installation receiver discreetly plugs into the fascia of the boiler for a clean and stylish finish. Without the need for a wiring harness
- Clear, high contrast backlit display
- Three heating and hot water time periods can be set for each week, day or over a 24 hour period
- Using unique weather compensation the VRC 470f constantly monitors the temperature outside, adapting to optimise the boilers output for maximum efficiency and home comfort
- Easy to use intuitive menu layout for setting heating and hot water time programmes
The VRC 470f is a unique wireless weather compensating control. Constantly monitoring the temperature outside, it intelligently adapts to optimize the boilers output for maximum efficiency and home comfort.
Featuring a backlit plain text display with a single rotary knob which together with numbered screens, make navigation easy. It has time and temperature controls for heating and hot water channels and an additional timed channel for a circulation pump.
Programming for 7 days, 5 day/2 day or 24 hours, operation is possible with 3 different time windows per day with one comfort and setback temperature for all time periods.
Features and benefits
- Intelligent time and temperature control for central heating and domestic hot water
- Classed as enhanced load compensator adding 3% to the SEDBUK efficiency rating
- Cylinder boost function
- Holiday function
- Includes a service reminder function
- ReceiverAutomatic summer/winter time change over
- Wireless controls
- Supplied with outdoor sensor which monitors the outdoor temperature
- Can be fascia or wall-mounted