Inline 6kW back-up heater
Wall-mounted and compact heat exchanger for aroTHERM heat pump systems
- Designed to be used with the aroTHERM heat pump range
- Provides back-up boost during extreme cold snaps
- Inbuilt temperature sensor and sensor pocket
This back-up heater is an inline immersion heater developed to give the system an extra boost when required, to ensure comfort levels are maintained in severe weather conditions such as extended cold snaps. The back-up heater comes with a temperature sensor and sensor pocket to ensure that it only comes on when required and to limit its usage time as much as possible.
Features and benefits:
- Provides a back-up boost to the heating system - Ensures comfort levels are maintained during extreme weather conditions.
- Wall-mounted, compact and lightweight - 500mm (H) x 250mm (D) x 280mm (W) for easy and flexible installation.
- Flexible outputs - Can be wired to give 2kW, 4kW, 6kW or staged output.
|Technical data||Unit||Inline 6kW back-up heater|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||mm||500 x 250 x 280|
|Central heating maximum hydraulic pressure (PSH max)||bar||3.0|
|Central heating minimum hydraulic pressure (PSH min)||bar||3.0|
|Maximum absorbed power (P max)||W||6||6|
|Maximum current (l max)||A||30||10|
|Index of electrical protection||IP 20|
|Cable size||-||3 G4||5 G1.5|
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.