Heat exchanger module
Wall-mounted and compact heat exchanger for aroTHERM heat pump systems
- Designed to be used with the aroTHERM heat pump range
- Reduces the amount of glycol needed for a complete system
- Wall hung and compact for easy siting
The wall-mounted heat exchanger module separates the heat pump circuit from the heating system circuit.
As the heat pump is fitted outside the property, it is subjected to changing weather conditions and as such, requires the fluid flowing through the heat pump to have frost protection, to ensure that it does not freeze and damage the heat pump. Filling the entire heating system with glycol can be expensive; the heat exchanger module allows connected glycol circuits to be separated from heating circuits. The heat exchanger module will prevent the contamination of glycol circuits in the event that radiators are removed or drained and re-filled. In addition, the heat exchanger module is supplied with integral fill and flush points for a simpler installation.
The forty plates within the module ensure that the energy is transferred from the heat pump circuit to the heating circuit as efficiently as possible. Air bleed vents/valves within the module also help prevent air getting trapped within the system.
Features and benefits:
- Designed to separate the heat pump glycol circuit from the heating circuit - Only a small proportion of the system is required to be filled with glycol
- Wall-mounted, compact and lightweight - 500mm (H) x 250mm (D) x 360mm (W) for easy and flexible siting.
- Modulating circuit pump ErP A rated - 35% more energy efficient than a standard pump, making the heating circuit ready to comply with future legislation.
- Fill and flush points for the heat pump glycol circuit - Quick and easy to install with no extra cost.
|Technical data||Unit||Heat exchanger module|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||mm||500 x 250 x 360|
|Maximum admissible water pressure||bar||3.0|
|Minimum admissible water pressure||bar||0.5|
|Maximum electrical consumption (pump)||IP X4|
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.