geoTHERM ground source heat pump
400V ground source heat pump
- MCS accredited and Quiet Mark approved
- Suitable for large domestic and commercial properties
- Energy yield display
- Can be installed in cascade
The geoTHERM range of ground source heat pumps provides maximum comfort and efficiency, combined with simple installation, smooth operation and advanced diagnostics that have become synonymous with the Vaillant brand. geoTHERM is compatible with domestic properties, and with a range of larger outputs, can also serve commercial properties or large homes that operate on a three-phase electricity supply.
As part of a well-insulated home, the geoTHERM system provides the perfect solution for off-gas properties, using oil or LPG in particular, by accessing a sustainable energy source, helping to protect against fluctuating prices of fuel, and also eliminating the need for fuel storage.
Features and benefits:
- Available in 400V - geoTHERM is available in four outputs - 22kW, 30kW, 38kW and 46kW
- Evaporator with injection system - Provides increased heat transfer
- Exceptionally quiet - Multi-stage Sound Insulation (MSI) for quiet operation, geoTHERM has earned the ‘Quiet Mark’ approval.
- Compatible with underfloor heating and radiators - Works efficiently with low floor temperature heating systems, either underfloor or radiators sized to suit.
- Ability to cascade - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties.
- Maximum flow temperature of up to 62°C for domestic hot water - Perfect for central heating and hot water requirements.
|Product dimensions, heating without connection||mm||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Product dimensions, width||mm||760||760||760||760|
|Product dimensions, depth without column||mm||900||900||900||900|
|Weight, with packaging||kg||356||370||394||417|
|Weight, without packaging||kg||326||340||364||387|
|Weight, ready for operation||kg||341||359||386||414|
|Sound level B0/W35 En 12102/EN14511||dB(A)||54||55||56||61|
|Maximum operating pressure: refrigerant||MPa|
Vaillant renewable products and accessories are available over the counter or as a next day service at most plumbing and heating merchants throughout the UK.
We can provide you with bespoke solutions to accommodate a variety of installations. To discuss your requirements please contact us.